Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Field Experience
Since I have became deep into my major which is Child Development and Family Studies (B-K) license. I have been placed in many settings whether it being a public school or day care. I have noticed that children starting at the age of 2 are starting to use the computer to learn. I am assigned to Washington Montessori School at the moment student teaching for Pre-K and Kindergarten students. It is amazing how some are able to log on the computer and use the internet. When I was that age, I had no clue how to work a computer. They weren't as popular as they are now. I have observed many on the computer, and I have noticed that they are truly learning by playing games on Nick Jr. regarding counting, colors, or simply matching objects. As I continue to observe I will post interactions I have encountered with the students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment